Why BRP Why Choose Us?
Highest Quality Pharmaceuticals
– Licensed manufacturers and distributors
Physician Dispensing Software
– ePrescription/EHR compatibility
Easy Solution For Patients And Providers
– Turnkey solution to physicians and provider offices
– Low start-up costs
Customized By Specialty
– Specialty-specific formulary
– Inventory determined based on practice patient volume
Industry Leading Service
– Over 90% of orders shipped same day
– Dedicated customer service team
Pharmacist Owned, Pharmacist Operated
– Registered pharmacist available 24/7
Point-of-Care Dispensing Software
The Romax Drug Clinic Program is a powerful tool provided to every customer FREE OF CHARGE. With the program you can easily manage your in-house dispensing business. Ordering, receiving and dispensing have never been simpler! With its numerous useful features that make in-house dispensing a snap, your clinic will be filled with healthy patients and healthy profits.
- Keep track of your current inventory
- Set drug prices and add or change medication instructions (sigs)
- Set the amount of a medication you want to keep on hand
- See currently overstocked goods
- Determine what and when to reorder from BRP
With all this at your fingertips you can easily adjust your orders and your drug prices according to current prescription trends, keeping your business at its best.
The Romax Drug Clinic Program automatically records all of your Schedule II or III drugs (narcotics) sales, taking the effort out of CURES reporting. With a few clicks you can compile an official CURES report ready to send in.
Licensing is important because it allows you — as a doctor or clinic — to order from a single source which is regulated and inspected by federal and state governmental agencies.
BRP is licensed by the following agencies:
- United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
We are licensed to distribute in the following states:
- Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, DC, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.